“Teachers in the Nursery and Reception classes plan varied and interesting activities for children to encourage their learning,curiosity and wider development” (OFSTED May 2016)
At Alver Valley Schools we provide Nursery Provision within our school setting which was rated GOOD in our latest Ofsted report.
We are able to offer:
- High quality nursery education in a stimulating and well planned environment.
- A caring and encouraging Nursery Team led by a qualified teacher, supported by highly skilled and qualified staff.
- A secure outdoor environment which has recently been updated with new play equipment.
- Fun and engaging learning mainly led by the children’s interests whilst still following the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum.
- Access to the schools’ resources and equipment including the Library, children’s kitchen and hall for regular cooking and PE sessions.
- Flexible child care to suit your individual needs (subject to availability).
- Free child care within the Government’s 15 or 30 free child care scheme subject to eligibilty.
Your child is eligible for 15 hours free childcare from the term after they are three. If you are working you may be eligible for an additional 15 hours free childcare.
To check if your child is eligible the additional free childcare please click here.
For more information about our Nursery or to book a visit please contact the school office either by email [email protected] or calling us on 023 9258 1777.
To download our Nursery Information booklet please click here