At Alver Valley Schools we provide Nursery Provision within our school setting we are able to offer:
- High quality nursery education in a stimulating and well planned environment.
- A caring and encouraging Nursery Team led by a qualified teacher, supported by highly skilled and qualified staff.
- A secure outdoor environment which has recently been updated with new play equipment.
- Fun and engaging learning mainly led by the children’s interests whilst still following the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum.
- Daily phonics sessions and stories as part of their broad and balanced curriculum.
- Access to the schools’ resources and equipment including the Library, children’s kitchen and hall for regular cooking and PE sessions.
- Flexible child care to suit your individual needs (subject to availability).
- Free child care within the Government’s 15 or 30 free child care scheme subject to eligibility.