The Thrive Approach supports children to develop their social and emotional wellbeing, enabling them to engage with life and learning. It supports them in becoming more self-assured, capable and adaptable. It can also address any troubling behaviours providing a firm foundation for academic attainment.
Positive relationships are at the heart of Thrive. We use these relationships, together with play and creative activities, to give children key experiences at each different stage of their development. Repetition of these activities supports children’s development, helping them to:
- Feel good about themselves and know that they matter
- Increase their sense of security and trust
- Increase their emotional well-being
- Improve their capacity to be creative and curious
- Increase their self-esteem and confidence to learn
- Learn to recognise and regulate their feelings
- Learn to think before behaving in a certain way
- And much more
Watch our Thrive information video for parents and carers below to find out more.